Policies & Downloads
All the documents below are in PDF format and can be downloaded or will open in a new window. If you do not have Adobe Reader, or have any problems accessing any of them, please contact us on 0161 486 4600
The Network’s Vision, Values & Priorities
- The Network’s Mission, Vision and Strategic Priorities – to view our values and priorities to support our students, employees and the local community, click here
- The Network’s Student Charter – to view what students can expect from the C&M College Network and what we expect from our students, click here
External Reports And Standards
For the fifth consecutive tri-annual assessment The Cheadle and Marple College Network have received a very positive and complimentary quality accreditation report relating to the quality of internal and external information advice and guidance (IAG) interventions across all aspects of College activity.
The report quotes
“Quality assurance and improvement strategies continue to drive innovation”
“Information, advice and guidance (IAG) are central to all college activities”
“Emphasis on whole person development, has maintained the effectiveness of the IAG provided, which is reflected in the performance results, and enthusiastically in students’ own testimonies.”
Trafford College Group Policies & Procedures
- Admissions Policy
- Careers Education Information, Advice and Guidance Plan
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Complaints, Compliments and Incidents Procedure
- Complaint Form (Word doc)
- COVID-19 Testing Privacy Statement
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy 2021 – 2023
- Freedom of Information
- Health and Safety Policy 2021 – 2022
- SEND Policy
- Student Disciplinary Procedure
- Student Fees Policy
- Student Financial Support Policy
- Trafford College Group Local Offer
16 to 19 Tuition Small Group Funding
These guidelines have been drawn up to ensure that The C&M College Network’s legal responsibilities are met and that all our students are supported, protected and treated fairly.
They are made available here as part of The C&M College Network’s commitment to open and transparent procedures.
They may be of interest to students, parents, carers or anyone considering studying or working at the college.