APPRENTICESHIPS JOB VACANCIES
An apprenticeship gives you hands on experience, a salary and the opportunity to gain qualifications while you work – even a degree. All of this with some high quality, prestigious companies in lots of different industries.
Business Administration Apprentice
Countrywide Grounds Maintenance Ltd
Earl Road, Cheadle, Stockport, Cheshire
Apprentice Office Admin Assistant. General admin, answering phone calls, post and reception duties. All types of admin duties for telesales.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate and interact well with people and work well within a team environment.
Be willing to learn and have an excellent phone manner
Training to be Provided:
- Level 2 NVQ Business and Administration
- Level 2 Award in Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills Level 1 Communication (If required)
- Functional Skills Level 1 Numeracy (If required)
- Functional Skills Level 1 ICT (If required)
No of positions available:
£157.50 per week
- Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm
- 7 hours a day with 1 hour lunch
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Start date: ASAP
or send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org